Rosanne Cash's Potato Salad
A classic redition of the summer favorite. For something different, Cash sometimes add 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro and 2 tsp curry powder.
- 3 pounds red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 dill pickle spears, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
Cook potatoes in large pit of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well and cool. Transfer potatoes to large bowl. Stir in dill pickles, celery, onion, eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard. Season potatoe salad to taste with salt and pepper.
NOTE: Can be make 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Zesty Potatoes with Sour Cream &... 0/5 (0 Votes)