Pear Salad With Walnuts And Feta
- 1 bag spring mix salad
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly cracked pepper
Adapted from blogs.babble.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts on single layer in a baking sheet. Roast for 10 – 12 minutes, or until just fragrant. Be careful not to burn them.
2. Add spring mix to a large bowl. Top with thinly sliced pears, feta cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Toss salad to incorporate all ingredients.