Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
Zero carbs! This is really good, very tender. I omitted the basil and used Italian seasoning instead. I also baked for about 33 mins rather than 20 minutes
- 32 oz chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
Adapted from fatsecret.com
1.Pre-heat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
2.Scramble egg and dredge tenders through egg, then parmesan, fully coating both sides.
3.Place on pan with space between each piece.
4.Sprinkle with Kosher salt, cracked pepper, and dried basil.
5.Cook for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Tomorrow's lunchbox slice -... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Terriyaki Beef and Broccoli Stir... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Breasts with... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Golden Chicken 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Frito Chicken Tenders with Buffalo... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)