- 1 (15 oz) can puréed pumpkin
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, softened in microwave
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree and lemon zest
Mix in the brownie mix – just the box mix, no eggs or oil – and combine well. It will be a rather thick batter. Spread the batter evenly into the baking pan. Put the peanut butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it. Top the batter in the pan with dollops of peanut butter. You can draw a knife through the dough and peanut butter to create a design. Bake for 25- 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
You'll also love
- Maple Glazed Pork Roast w/ Rosemary 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Almond Banana Smoothie 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Corn, Cheddar and Scallion Strata 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Tomato Bake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini Fritters with sauce 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Southwestern Winter Squash Soup... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)