Stuffed Crust Pizza Bites
- 2 10 oz cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 8 oz mozzerella cheeses, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 t italian seasoning
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce, heated
Heat oven to 400. Spray 2 9-in pie pans or one 13x9 pan. Remove dough from cans. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12x8in rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
Top each square with cheese cube and pepperonic slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching.
In small bowl, combine oil and seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 16 - 22 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce.