Wasabi Broiled Black Cod
- 1 cup mayonnaise or egg-free mayonnaise, such as Vegenaise
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Vegetable oil, for the broiler pan
- 4 fillets sustainable black cod or other firm white fish
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime, cut in half
Position an oven rack in the upper third of the oven. Heat the broiler.
Mix the mayonnaise and the wasabi paste in a small bowl.
Brush a broiler pan with vegetable oil and place the fish on the pan. Slather the wasabi mayonnaise evenly over the top of the fish. Broil until the fish is firm and the tops are deep golden, 10-12 minutes.
Halve, pit and peel the avocado, then cut into 12 thin wedges. Season with salt and squeeze the lime juice over the avocado.
Divide the fish among serving plates and arrange the avocado on top of or beside the fish.
You'll also love
- Beef brisket with Peach Glaze 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef King Ranch Casserole 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- SEARED SCALLOPS IN MUSHROOM BROTH 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Imitation Crab Salad Pistolettes 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Canned Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Orzo, Feta,... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Cod with Mushrooms, Garlic &... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)