Herbed Beef Kabobs
At a Glance
Source: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 15 minutes
Marinate: 1 hour
Grill: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless beef top round steak (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium green or red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Stir the soup mix, water, oil, thyme, black pepper and garlic powder in a shallow nonmetallic dish or gallon size resealable plastic bag. Add the beef and stir to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove the beef from the marinade. Thread the beef and peppers alternately onto 4 skewers.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the kabobs for 20 minutes for medium or to desired doneness, turning and brushing often with the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.