Banana Mango Sorbet
- 4 slices unsweetened, unsulfured dried mango (see note)
- 1/4 cup almond, hemp or soy milk
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 6 ice cubes
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from drfuhrman.com
Soak dried mango in non-dairy milk until softened, at least one hour.
Add dried mango and soaking liquid to a high-powered blender along with remaining ingredients and blend until creamy but still firm.
If desired, serve topped with walnuts or pecans.
Note: 4 medjool dates or 8 deglet noor dates may be substituted for the dried mango.
CALORIES 308; PROTEIN 4g; CARBOHYDRATES 79g; TOTAL FAT 1.3g; SATURATED FAT 0.2g; SODIUM 21mg; FIBER 8.1g; BETA-CAROTENE 902ug; VITAMIN C 51mg; CALCIUM 62mg; IRON 1.1mg; FOLATE 47ug; MAGNESIUM 64mg; ZINC 0.5mg; SELENIUM 3ug
You'll also love
- Blueberry Bread Pudding 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Hearty Breaded Fish Sandwiches 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Horseradish-Cheddar Macaroni... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Mixed Berry–Mozzarella Bruschetta 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Dulce de Leche Banana Rum Pie 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp Mango Curry 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Mango Rum Cooler 4.6/5 (12 Votes)