Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
Creamy and decadent peanut butter pie in an Oreo crust and topped with chocolate fudge.
- 22 Oreos (regular, not double stuff)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 jar fudge ice cream topping
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from centercutcook.com
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
In a food processor, pulse Oreos until you have a fine crumb mixture. Alternatively, if you don’t have a food processor, place the Oreos in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin or other heavy object to crush them.
Combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter and press firmly into a pie pan (this is my go-to pie plate) to create the crust. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, then allow the crust to cool completely.
With your mixer, combine cream cheese and peanut butter and beat until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and mix well. Beat in Cool Whip and mix until the pie filling is light and fluffy.
Spread the filling into the Oreo crust that has completely cooled. Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Right before serving, heat the fudge ice cream topping according to the directions on the jar and drizzle a spoonful over each piece of pie.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator, if there are any!
You'll also love
- Frank's® Red Hot® Buffalo... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Traditional Cookie from Italy 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Buttercream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Crisp Toffee Chocolate Bars 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Fudge 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Triple Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (23 Votes)