Garlicky Ginger Lime Marinade
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Throw all ingredients in a large, zipper-topped plastic bag, mush it around to mix, then toss in your meat, chicken or fish (a steak-like swordfish or mahi-mahi would work, but a delicate fish would fall apart). Place in the refrigerator and turn whenever you remember. Not necessary, but will give you a more even distribution of the flavors.
When the meat is marinated to your liking (you'll marinate fish the least amount of time, then chicken and meat the longest; from about 1 hour all the way to 8 hours), pull it out, throw it on a medium high barbecue (that has been preheated for at least 10 minutes) and cook it to desired doneness. YUM!
This wonderful marinade will also work with veggies. So have fun!
Remember, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen (and barbecue instead!).
You'll also love
- Crockpot Moroccan Applesauce Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mood Beef Portuguese Style Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Crumb Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Harvard Beets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Yam Koftas in Green Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Raspberry Crumb Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROSEMARY GARLIC BABY BACK RIBS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Good Honey Garlic Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)