Waldorf Slaw with Bacon
This is a wonderful recipe! Wouldn't change a thing! Defiantly making it again. Everyone in my family enjoyed it, including all the kiddos!
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 apples (such as Gala or Fuji)
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, about 8 minutes; drain on paper towels.
Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar and celery seeds in a large bowl until combined.
Slice the apples into matchsticks, then add to the bowl with the dressing along with the celery, carrots, walnuts, raisins, parsley and bacon.
Season with salt and pepper and toss.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Watermelon Fruit Salad featuring... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chorizo Rice Skillet 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cobbler 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Western Shoulder... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sichuan Stir-Fried Pork in Garlic... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Low Carb Peppered Bacon Cheese... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potato Soup 4.5/5 (10 Votes)