Nuts and Bolts
- 2 cups bite-size wheat square cereal (Wheat Chex®)
- 2 cups bite-size corn square cereal (Corn Chex®)
- 2 cups bite-size rice square cereal (Rice Chex®)
- 2 cups cheese-flavored crackers (Cheez-It®)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Adapted from AllRecipes.com
Preheat an oven to 225F. Combine the wheat cereal, corn cereal, rice cereal, cheese-flavored crackers, pretzels, and mixed nuts in a large bowl; set aside.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended. Pour over the cereal mixture, and gently stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the seasoned butter. Spread the cereal mixture onto baking sheets.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.