Triple Cheese Flatbread
This triple cheese flatbread is great for making single pizzas. Kids love to make these pizzas however they want!
- Purchase flatbread in any size and thickness (found in bakery or bread area)
- olive oil to drizzle or brush on flatbread
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese (1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or use roasted pieces of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I like to use fresh basil, rosemary and thyme chopped)
Heat oven to 450°F. Place flatbread on ungreased cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Mix all the cheeses, garlic and herbs in small bowl and sprinkle over flatbread. Bake 10 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Use pizza cutter to cut into pieces.