Corned Beef Hash And Eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups finely-chopped onion
- 8 ounces corned beef - (to 10 oz) cut 1" cubes
- 2 cups boiled peeled cubed potatoes in 1" pieces
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Chopped parsley for garnish
In a nonstick skillet heat oil, add onion and corned beef and cook for 4 minutes to heat through. Add potatoes and mustard, stirring to incorporate, and cook 5 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Using a spatula, flatten hash in skillet and make 2 holes for eggs. Crack eggs into holes, reduce heat and cook until eggs are done to your taste. Serve garnished with parsley.
This recipe yields 2 generous servings.