Pear and Chicken Salad with Gorgonzola
- 22 ounces Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam or blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 small cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced, toasted
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Prepare Grilled & Ready chicken according to package directions.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam, vinegar and pepper. Microwave on high for 10-15 seconds, or until warmed; whisk until blended.
In a large bowl, combine spinach and romaine. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
Transfer greens to a large platter and top with chicken, cucumber and pear. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately.