Apple Cinnamon Paleo Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 med apple, cored, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 3 med eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp raw honey OR Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- coconut oil to grease pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Using two bowls, mix all dry ingredients in one (except chopped nuts) and all wet ingredients (except apple) in the other. Whisk the dry ingredients together. Then whisk all of the wet ingredients together. Fold in the apples.
3. Add the wet to the dry and mix well. Pour the batter into the pan and top with the nuts. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Cool for 30 minutes.