- 2-1/2 cup of graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 icing sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
1. Mix crumbs with melted and put 1/2 in bottom of pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
2. Beat eggs, icing sugar, butter and vanilla.
3. Put over crumbs.
4. Mix cool whiped with the drained crushed pineapple and put on top of next layer.
5. Then sprinkle the rest of the crumb on top.
6. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.