Creamy Spinach Casserole
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
•In a large bowl, beat the soup, cream cheese, milk and
•Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in stuffing cubes and spinach.
•Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.