Shrimp Destin Linguine
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (2 1/25 count)
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated linguine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on, if desired. Devein, if desired.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add green onions and garlic, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Add shrimp, wine, and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in dill and parsley. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon, reserving sauce in skillet.
4. Add hot cooked pasta to sauce in skillet, tossing to coat. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, and top with shrimp.
You'll also love
- Potato Soup (WW) 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomatillo Salsa Verde 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sicilian Penne with Tilapia and... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lobster Salad Roll 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- award Winning New England Clam... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Thai Beef Drunken Noodles 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Shrimp Fried Rice 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Soup with... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)