Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (or legs)
- 1 2/3 tablespoons olive oil ( to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2/3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350 F
Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
You'll also love
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Mustard Sausage Wraps 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Jack Daniels BBQ Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (22 Votes)