Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries, washed and picked through (can use frozen)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice or apple cider
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 tbsp butter, cut into tiny pieces
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Placed sliced apples and cranberries in an 8x8 inch glass baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Pour all but 2 tbsp of apple juice over sliced apples and cranberries.
Whisk oats, brown sugar and flour together.
Rub butter pieces into oat mixture.
Sprinkle on top of apples.
Drizzle remaining apple juice.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
You'll also love
- CRAB MEAT SALAD 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan Shortbread with Fennel... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Peaches with Honey, Yogurt... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple & Almond Oatmeal Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Coconut Popsicles 4/5 (1 Votes)