HG's Chicken-with-a-Kick Pack
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 245 calories, 2g fat, 923mg sodium, 24.5g carbs, 5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 31.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 6*
- 4 oz. raw skinless boneless lean chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup canned seasoned black beans, lightly drained
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- salt, to taste
Adapted from hungry-girl.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil in front of you. Scoop chicken mixture into the center of the foil. Fold and seal the top and bottom edges of the foil, and then the side edges, to create a well-sealed packet.
Place packet on a baking sheet, and cook in the oven for 15 - 17 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Allow packet to cool for a few minutes, and then cut to release steam before opening it entirely. (Careful -- steam will be hot.) This recipe is extra-saucy, so empty it right into a bowl.