Grilled Peaches with Honey, Yogurt and Mint
Prep:5 min|Inactive Prep:--|Cook:5 min
Yield:4 to 6 servings
- These are great to serve next to Lizzie’s Granola for brunch.
- 12 slightly firm peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 cups thick Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
Preheat the grill on the highest setting.
Brush the peaches with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and place on the grill, flesh-side down. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes without moving. Transfer the peaches to a platter and top each half with a large tablespoon of yogurt, drizzle with honey and top with torn mint.