- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/2 c water
- bunch of grape or cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- tomato sauce
Cut squash in half scoop out seeds our the 2 halves into a roasting pan, cut-side up with 1/2c water in pan, cover with foil and bake until tender in a 375 F oven about 1 hr.
At the same time cut the tomatoes in half, sprinkle them with salt and pepper and roast them in a pan about 20 - 25 mins until shrivelled a bit. Remove the tomatoes and reserve. When the squash is tender, scoop our the spaghetti strands, serve them in bowls topped with butter and salt and pepper and a generous drizzle of tomato sauce. Garnish with the roasted tomato halves and snipped basil.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash AuGratin 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- PISTACHIO SMOKED SALMON SPREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)