Baked Potatoes with bacon, onion, and cheese
- 6 large baking potatoes - 1 stick of butter - 3 tbsp olive oil - salt and pepper for taste - bacon bits (or short strips), cheddar cheese, onion, sour cream for toppings - parsley for garnish
Before you start following the steps, you need firstly to get your ingredients ready to be cooked. So, cut the bacon and the onion, and also peal the potatoes.
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
2.Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3.Wash the potatoes well. Cut off a thin side of each potato, so that to hold them straight on the table easier, then slice them. The slices should be about 3 to 4 mm in thickness, do not slide all the way down, about 3/4 down
4.Cut off the butter, the onion, and also a little bit of bacon into thin slices and add them between the slices of the potatoes. If you prefer, you could also add a bit more olive oil.
5.Bake for 45 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and bake for another interval of 15 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked.
6.Top with cheese or your favorite toppings. ###
You'll also love
- Glazed Banana Slices 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crunch Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf with Turkey, Pork &... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger and Mashed Potato... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Soup with Roquefort 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Pretzels 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Bourbon Collards (Southern... 4/5 (1 Votes)