Fruity Chana Salad
- 1 cup cooked kabuli chana (white chick peas)(approx. 1/2 cup rawkabuli chana)
- 1/2 cup cucumber , sliced
- 1/2 cup orange segments , peeled
- 1/2 cup onion , sliced
- 1/2 cup lettuce , torn
- 1/2 cup tomato , sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped corriander (dhania)
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper and chill.
Just before serving, add salt and pepper and mix well.
You can also use rajma (kidney beans) in place of the chick peas if you like.