Fruity Bean Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cups boiled mixed sprouts
- 3/4 cup apple cubes (unpeeled)
- 3/4 cup orange segments , cut into halves
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 3/4 cup iceberg lettuce , torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies (optional)
- To Be Mixed Together Into A Curd Dressing
- 3/4 cup fresh whisked curds (dahi)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina) leaves
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
Just before serving, pour the curd dressing over the salad and toss well.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.