Scrumptious Spinach, Cheese & Ham Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 slices deli smoked ham
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic-herb light spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing
- 2 T. olive oil, divided
- 2 T. butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can reduced fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 (or more if desired) white wine
Pound chicken breasts until thin. Lay a piece of deli ham on top.
Heat 1 T. olive oil in small skillet on medium heat until hot. Add spinach, stirring to wilt. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds more. Remove from heat; stir in spreadable cheese and cornbread stuffing. Mix well and spread on top of ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
Put beaten egg in one dish. Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a separate dish. Dip breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture.
Heat 1 T. olive oil and butter in small skillet until hot. Brown chicken breasts on both sides. Place in slow cooker.
Mix soup and white wine together; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 5-5-1/2 hours. Serve gravy with wild rice or mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- RHUBARB CUSTARD BARS 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Honey Dijon Pork Roast 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- MUSHROOM LARB (THAI MUSHROOM... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Provoleta de Chorizo (Spanish... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- SPINACH LASAGNA 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (11 Votes)