Bacon 'n' Onion Potato Salad
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
Place potatoes and water to cover in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil
over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in
a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until ready to serve. Stir in
bacon just before serving.
You'll also love
- Decadent Smoked Salmon, Crab and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower, Bacon, and Olive Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Agave Mashed Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)