Bacon 'n' Onion Potato Salad
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
Place potatoes and water to cover in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil
over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in
a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until ready to serve. Stir in
bacon just before serving.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Jello 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Bacon Burger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Sausage Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Light Scalloped Potatoes With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tortellini with Spring... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fusilli with Bacon and Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)