Guacamole From Scratch
- 3 Ripe Hass Avocados
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion - Diced
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves finely chopped
- 1 Large clove garlic (2)
- 1 Serrano Pepper w/ Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Lime juice - freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
Crush garlic clove(s) and finely mince.
Finely dice Serrano Pepper (seeds give heat).
Combine garlic, pepper, lime juice, vinegar and salt.
Peel and Pit avocados, add them.
Mash with fork until slightly chunky.
Mix in red onion, tomato and cilantro.
Add more salt/vinegar if needed.