- 1 medium lemon - juice and rind
- 3 T spicy brown mustard
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 8 chicken thighs - skinned
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/2 c plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t each white pepper, curry powder, and dried crushed oregano
Preheat oven to 350.
In a cup, combine lemon juice, mustard, and lime juice.
Rinse and dry chicken.
Brush chicken with mustard mixture, coating well. Set aside.
In oven, melt butter in a 9 X 13" baking dish or a large oven-proof skillet.
Combine bread crumbs, lemon rind, and seasonings in shallow dish.
Roll chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat all sides.
Press crumbs onto chicken pieces.
Please chicken in pan with melted butter.
Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Turn pieces and bake 20 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)