- 1 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese (cheddar or Parmesan work the best)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs - I used Italian style
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray, set aside.
2. Grate the zucchini and then place in a dish towel to squeeze out the excess water- like when using frozen spinach.
3. In a bowl combine, the egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, zucchini, salt and pepper.
4. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups to the top. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)