Linguini with shrimp, artichokes, and crispy bread crumbs
can use crushed croutons in a pinch
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Cooking time 25mins
1.Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
2.Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bread crumbs and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook, stirring, until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Mix in the parsley and transfer to a plate. Wipe out the skillet.
3.Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and crushed red pepper and cook, tossing, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
4.Add the shrimp mixture and reserved cooking water to the pasta and cook over medium heat, tossing, until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve the pasta sprinkled with the bread crumb mixture.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)