Flour less Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 squares unsweetned chocolate squares (can use more chocolate chips if need be)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 large eggs room temp
- 1 cup sugar
1. Pre heat over to 350. Line spring form pan with parchment paper. Spray pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl melt butter and chocolate squares in microwave - about 2 minutes. Add all other chocolate chips to mixture and stir until mix together. Once completely mixed, than add vanilla.
3. In large bowl beat eggs and sugar with hand mixer for 5-6 minutes. Than fold in chocolate mixture until mixture is brown.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes. Run knife around the pan before cake is released. Cool and flip over before serving.