Rocco DiSpirito's Crunchy Kale, Apple & Pomegranate Salad
A healthy and refreshingly delicious Crunchy Kale, Apple & Pomegranate Salad from Rocco DiSpirito.
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, shelled and unsalted
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (such as Fage Total 0%)
- 6 cups Tuscan kale, washed and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple, diced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt and crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
Place pumpkin seeds on a microwave-safe plate and cook on high until they're golden brown, about 2 minutes. Reserve.'
Place vinegar and yogurt in a large mixing bowl and stir together.
Put kale, apple and pomegranate seeds in a bowl, toss together and add pumpkin seeds.
Season with salt and crushed red pepper flakes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (395 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)