Rocco DiSpirito's Crunchy Kale, Apple & Pomegranate Salad
A healthy and refreshingly delicious Crunchy Kale, Apple & Pomegranate Salad from Rocco DiSpirito.
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, shelled and unsalted
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (such as Fage Total 0%)
- 6 cups Tuscan kale, washed and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple, diced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt and crushed red pepper flakes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
Place pumpkin seeds on a microwave-safe plate and cook on high until they're golden brown, about 2 minutes. Reserve.'
Place vinegar and yogurt in a large mixing bowl and stir together.
Put kale, apple and pomegranate seeds in a bowl, toss together and add pumpkin seeds.
Season with salt and crushed red pepper flakes.
You'll also love
- Black Bean and Eggs Wrap 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Red, White, & Blue Strawberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- The EASIEST Tomato Soup Recipe... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Swiss Mini Pot Pies 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookie 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Apple oatmeal muffins 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)