Double Coconut Granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from culture.wnyc.org
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, maple syrup, coconut oil, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spread the mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and bake until golden all over, about 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the granola to a large bowl and add the cherries, tossing to combine.