Cold Sesame Noodles with Golden Garlic
- 3 Tbl. vegetable oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, halved and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbl. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbl. sesame oil
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. Add celery, bell pepper and carrots to skillet; cook stirring, until softened but not browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add spaghetti to boiling water; cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain well; rinse under cold running water.
In a large bowl, whisk soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar and sesame oil until blended. Add spaghetti to peanut butter mixture; toss until well coated. Stir in cooked vegetables. Sprinkle golden garlic and scallions over noodles before serving.
You'll also love
- Thyme Chicken & Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fudgy Black Bean Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Ginger-Tomato Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Gruyère Turnovers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Roast Beef and Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)