Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 ounces white mushrooms cleaned, and stems removed
- 1 pound lump crabmeat picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 pound pepper Jack cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 2 radicchio heads cut in half, and grilled
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, garlic, jalapeños, pepper Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, mayonnaise and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Place a heaping tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cap of each mushroom. Bake the mushroom caps for 30 minutes. Serve warm with grilled radicchio.
This recipe yields 8 appetizer servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)