Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 ounces white mushrooms cleaned, and stems removed
- 1 pound lump crabmeat picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 pound pepper Jack cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 2 radicchio heads cut in half, and grilled
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, garlic, jalapeños, pepper Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, mayonnaise and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Place a heaping tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cap of each mushroom. Bake the mushroom caps for 30 minutes. Serve warm with grilled radicchio.
This recipe yields 8 appetizer servings.
You'll also love
- Roasted Garlic Polenta Napoleon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Holiday Turkey With Apple-Pear... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Scallops With Honey-Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Halibut With An... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts With Chanterelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Garlic King... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steak And Ale's Sauteed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)