Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
- 3-4 lb chuck roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from creolecontessa.blogspot.com
To Assemble Sandwiches:
Rinse roast, pat dry, season with all spices, place remaining ingredients into slow cooker. Cook covered for 5 hours on high.
Remove from slow cooker, shred, place back in juices.
To assemble sandwiches, place mayo and meat on french roll, place cheese, peppers, serve with side of gravy for dipping.