dry fruits milkshake
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ingredients (american measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 7-8 dates, chopped
- 2-3 dried figs, chopped
- a pinch of saffron (kesar)
- 2.5 cups milk - chilled soy or dairy milk
- sugar as required
- a few dry fruits reserved from the above lot for garnishing - either slice or chop the dry fruits.
first blend all the dry fruits in ½ cup milk.
then add sugar and milk.
stir and pour in glasses.
garnish with a few dry fruits slices and serve dry fruits milkshake immediately.