Lime Jello Salad
- 1 lg package of lime jello
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows (usually half a bag of the mini)
- Lg rectangle of cream cheese
- 1 can of crushed pineapples in heavy syrup (About 12-16 oz-kind in own juice wont set)
- 1 lg whipping cream
- 3/4 cup of crushed walnuts
Boil the water. Put the jello and Chopped cream cheese bowl, Make sure the bowl is large enough to put all the other ingredients in it also and it is able to fit in the freezer. Pour boiling water in the bowl, whip and melt together. After melting together the jello and cream cheese, add marshmallows and stir until it is all melted together. Add the pineapple juice and walnuts. Put this in the freezer and stir about every 30 minutes.
Meanwhile whip the whipping cream, sprinkle sugar in it as you whip it until it is sweet.
Now get out the jello mix from the freezer and fold the and the whipping cream together. Do not stir a lot, just fold.
Put in refrigerator and let set.