- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and put into the refrigerator until ready to serve.
1 cup salt
1/4 cup garlic powder
1/4 cup black pepper
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.