White Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 9-in. piecrust
- 2 c pecan halves
- 1 1/2 white chocolate or vanilla flavored chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c light corn syrup
- 3 tbs flour
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Preheat oven to 400*. Layer pedans and chips in a piecrust. In a large bowl, quickly hand-whisk the eggs until just combined.
2. Add the brown sugar, corn syrup, & flour. Stir with a wooden spoon until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Pour over nuts and chips. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is set in center. Cover with spray-coated foil after 25 minutes of baking. cool completely, approximately 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.