White Chocolate Cranberry Coconut Biscotti *****
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups good quality white chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 egg whole
Preheat oven to 325. Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time and mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix briefly. Add cranberries, white chocolate and coconut and mix until well combined.
Divide dough in half. Using floured hands, shape each piece into a log 2 1/2 inches wide, 1 inch high and about 16 inches long. Transfer both logs to one prepared baking sheet, spacing evenly. Set aside second baking sheet for now. You will need it later when you slice the logs. Whisk egg site in a small bowl until foamy; brush egg white glaze on top and sides of each log.
Bake logs until gold brown (logs will spread), about 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let logs cool completely on sheet on a rack. This will take about 45 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
Transfer logs to cutting board. Using a serrated knife or a chinese cleaver, cut logs on diagonal into 1/2 inch wide slices. Arrange slices, cut side down, spread out on the two baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes; turn biscotti over. Bake until just beginning to color, about 8 minutes more. Transfer biscotti to rack to cool.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bisquick Cranberry Bread 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)