Peanut Butter Banana Oat Bites
These satisfying high-fiber bites make a great snack or quick breakfast.
Serving Size: 2 balls
Per Serving - Calories: 75, Carbs: 8g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 4g, Fiber: 1g
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter, heated in microwave for 30 seconds
- 1 ripe Banana, mashed
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tsp Brown Sugar Splenda Blend
- 2 c Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 c Milled Flaxseed
Adapted from diabetes.org
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper.
2. In a Medium bowl, whisk together Peant butter, Banana, Egg, Vanilla, & Brown Sugar blend.
3. In a small bowl, mix together Oats, Baking Soda, & Salt.
4. Add Oat mixture to Peanut Butter mixture, & mix well.
5. Scoop batter into 1 tablespoon balls & place on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.