Bulgogi Wraps - Korean Grilled Beef Wraps
Bulgogi Wraps. Korean grilled beef turned into wraps for a nice spring time dinner
- Beef and marinade:
- 1 1/2 lbs Thinly sliced beef. (I use Flank Steak, you can use any top cut off beef such as Rib-eye)
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 4 T white sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 of a medium onion, sliced into half moon strips
- 3 green onions sliced thinly
- 1/4 to 1/2 t pepper flakes
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 t grated ginger
- 3 T toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 C seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Fresh green lettuce (romaine, green leaf, etc)
- Large Garlic or spinch Wraps
- Saute'ed Greens ( I use chard and broccoli leaves, saute'ed with garlic, chopped onion, olice oil, rice wine vinegar, and a TBSP of marinade)
- pepper flakes
- marinade for drizzle and dunk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Prepare Marinade and set aside 1/4 cup for drizzling in the wraps.
Place sliced beef in freezer bag with marinade and marinate for 2 hours.
Grill, broil or pan fry marinated beef for about 2 -3 min per side (depending on thickness) When cooked, slice into small strips against the grain.
To Prepare Wraps:
Heat Spinach Wrap over a flat pan or tortilla warmer,
1 large leaf of Lettuce, rice, greens, drizzle of marinade, beef, pepper flakes, cilantro and finally 1 more small leaf of lettuce.
Roll and tuck into Wraps.
We use extra marinade to dip Wraps into,
Can be served with spicy Korean pepper sauce (Kochujang) or other Asian pepper sauce for an extra kick.