Lemon curd freezes well so it is easy to make batches ( this re pie easily doubles)
- 2 large lemons
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 1 c sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
In a double boiler or stainless bowl over simmering water, combine the juice and zest of the lemons, butter,sugar and beaten eggs.
Stir to dissolve the sugar, melt the butter and then contue to cook stirring frequently, until mixture thickens and coats the back of a metal spoon.
Cool then use to fill tiny tart shells, slather on sponge cake or fold into whipped cream and crime fraiche for a pale yellow mousse.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Uncle Bubba's Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon-Pesto Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)