Swiss Green Bean Casserole
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 (14 1/2 oz.) cans French cut green beans, drained
- 1 pint sour cream (16 oz.)
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb. grated Swiss cheese
- 3/4 tsp. onion salt
- Toss ingredients together lightly and place in a lightly greased or cooking sprayed casserole dish.
- 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter
- 2 cups lightly crushed corn flakes (fairly large pieces,
- not crumbs)
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt
Cover bean-cheese mixture with corn flake mixture and bake at 400 degrees for ½ hour.