- 1 lb white flaky fish, such as tilapia or haddock
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 jalapeno, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 flour tortillas
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Whisk together the oil, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno and cilantro and pour over fish. Let marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the fish from the marinade and place onto a hot grill, flesh side down. Grill for 4 minutes then flip for 30 seconds and remove. Let rest for 5 minutes then flake the fish with a fork.
Place the tortillas on the grill and grill for 20 seconds. Divide the fish among the tortillas and garnish with cabbage, avocadoes and salsa.