Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso enchilada sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 20mins
1.Jeat oven to 350 degrees. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in ungreased 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and chiles.
2.Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam side down, in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover baking dish with foil.
3.Bake 35 minutes remove foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with avocado or green onions, if desired.